- Foundation Design and Analysis Home Page
- Static and Dynamic Load Testing, Expansive and Collapsible Soils (slide presentation)
- Pilewave Web-Based Demonstration Page
- Introduction to Wave Mechanics in Piling
- Vulcan’s Blow Count Specifications, a quick guide from one hammer manufacturer’s viewpoint on pile/hammer refusal and the blow counts that defined refusal
- TAMWAVE: simplified analysis of driven piles using the methods of Randolph, Dolwin and Beck (1994) and Kolk and van der Velde (1996) methods, which includes generation of load-deflection curves, lateral load response using the CLM Method, and wave equation for drivability. Includes links to a tutorial describing the program.
- Lessons from the Cotter Bridge