- Foundation Design and Analysis Home Page
- Foundation Design and Analysis, Driven Piles (slide presentation)
- Pile Foundation Design: A Student Guide
- TAMWAVE Program: Simplified analysis of driven piles using the methods of Randolph, Dolwin and Beck (1994) and Kolk and van der Velde (1996) methods, and includes generation of load-deflection curves, lateral load response using the CLM Method, and wave equation for drivability. Includes links to a tutorial describing the program.
- ALP t-z Analysis Program (you may or may not want to use this, it’s embodied in the TAMWAVE routine now)